Pathway of Hope
Pathway of Hope is a program to assist families with minor children that links and coordinates services within The Salvation Army with community agencies. Families in the Pathway of Hope receive support from a caring team that helps them set and achieve their own goals.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible if:
-- You have at least one child under the age of 18.
-- You're ready to take action!
What will it involve?
Caring today for your family's needs, while building a strong future, can be challenging. The Salvation Army team will walk alongside you on your family's journey:
- Mapping it out: Meet with a caseworker to develop your personalized action plan.
- Staying on track: Chart your progress and see your success with your dedicated caseworker on a regular basis.
- Passing the six-month mile marker: See where you are at six months and decide what's next on your journey.
- Looking ahead: Celebrate your success. Adjust any further goals. Encourage others.
Resources and Connections
Through your involvement with Pathway of Hope, you will be introduced to both The Salvation Army and other services that are available within your community which offer:
- A network of support
- A sense of community
- Holistic programs
- Spiritual guidance
Service Connector to:
- Job training
- Health services
- Childcare and education
- Housing options
- Legal services
- And much more ...
Get More Information
If you participate in Pathway of Hope, you will have support for YOUR goals. Contact us here in Lansing at (517) 484-4424 to learn more.
You might be a good fit for Pathway of Hope if any of these statements describe you:
- I have a goal in mind; I just don't know where to start.
- I want something different for myself and my family.
- I think about changing my situation.
- I need help deciding which direction to go.
- I sometimes find myself struggling.
- My situation is not good and I think I should change it.
- Anyone can talk about changing their situation; I'm actually going to do something about it.